Recent CSR publications:
- S. Benck, S. Borisov, M. Cyamukungu, H. Evans, P. Nieminen, "Characterization of solar energetic H and He spectra measured by the Energetic Particle Telescope (EPT) on-board PROBA-V during the January 2014 SEP event", under review in IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. (September 2016).
- S. Borisov, S. Benck, M. Cyamukungu, P. O'Brien, J. Mazur, P. Nieminen, H. Evans and E. Daly, "Angular Distribution of Protons Measured by the Energetic Particle Telescope on PROBA-V", IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 61 Issue: 6, pp3371-3379, December 2014 (doi: 10.1109/TNS.2014.2361951).
- M. Cyamukungu, S. Benck, S. Borisov, G. Grégoire, J. Cabrera, J.-L. Bonnet, B. Desoete, F. Preud'homme, C. Semaille, G. Creve, J. De Saedeleer, S. Ilsen, L. De Busser, V., S. Bonnewijn, J. Maes, E. Van Ransbeeck, E. Neefs, J. Lemaire, E. Valtonen, R. Punkkinen, M. Anciaux, K. Litefti, N. Brun, D. Pauwels, C. Quevrin, D. Moreau, A. Helderweirt, W. Hajdas and P. Nieminen, "The Energetic Particle Telescope (EPT) on board PROBA-V: description of a new science-class instrument for particle detection in space",IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 61 Issue: 6, pp3667-3681, December 2014 (doi: 10.1109/TNS.2014.2361955).
- V. Pierrard, G. Lopez Rosson, K. Borremans, J. Lemaire, J. Maes, S. Bonnewijn, E. Van Ransbeeck, E. Neefs, M. Cyamukungu, S. Benck, L. Bonnet, S. Borisov, J. Cabrera, G. Grégoire, C. Semaille, G. Creve, J. De Saedeleer, B. Desoete, F. Preud'homme, M. Anciaux, A. Helderweirt, K. Litefti, N. Brun, D. Pauwels, C. Quevrin, D. Moreau, R. Punkkinen, E. Valtonen, W. Hajdas, P. Nieminen, "The Energetic Particle Telescope: First results", Space Science Review, Space Sci Rev 184, p. 87.106, 2014 (10.1007/s11214-014-0097-8).
- M. Cyamukungu, "40th COSPAR Scientific Assembly, Moscow",Russia 2 - 10 August 2014, invited oral presentation: "PROBA-V Energetic Particle Telescope instrument and its early science results".
- The CSR was invited to show the first results of the EPT at the "2013 Radiation Belts Workshop: Comprehending, Specifying and Forecasting their Dynamics" that was held from 30 June 2013 to 3 July 2013 on Island of Santorini, Greece: S. Borisov presented "The Energetic Particle Telescope (EPT): Data Exploitation" and S. Benck presented "The Energetic Particle Telescope (EPT): Data Analysis".
- M. Cyamukungu and Gh. Grégoire, "The Energetic Particle Telescope (EPT) concept and performances", Solar Physics and Space Weather Instrumentation IV - Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 8148, Editors: Silvano Fineschi; Judy Fennelly, ISBN: 9780819487582, 6 October 2011.
- S. Benck, M. Cyamukungu, J. Cabrera, L. Mazzino, V. Pierrard, "The Transient Observation-based Particle (TOP) model and its potential application in radiation effects evaluation", Journal of Space Weather and Space Climate, vol 3, January 2013.
- S. Benck, L. Mazzino, M. Cyamukungu, J. Cabrera, V. Pierrard, "Low altitude energetic electron lifetimes after enhanced magnetic activity as deduced from SAC-C and DEMETER data", Annales Geophysicae, Vol. 28, no. 3, p. 849-859, 2010.